Monday, January 2, 2017

HELLO PO! 

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU ALL!  2017 is here!  I am so excited for this year.  I think this is going to be a great year for me.  This is going to be a great year for all of us! 

My companion and I are doing well.  Sister Delinila is a really wonderful companion.  We trust each other and we work together well.  She is a good example to me of hard work and diligence, not only in missionary work, but in life.  Our strengths work well together in perfect balance.  I would really really love it if she and I could stay together for my last cycle.  :)  

This week was a great week.  I have been so busy it almost makes my head spin!  We had companionship exchanges THREE times this past week.  Whew.  

We also had our lockdown on New Years Eve.  New Year's is crazy here!  There's lots of fire works, drinking, gun shots (they're shooting them into the air), and loud noises.  We had to be at the house at 6 pm until the next morning.  We just watched church videos.  My favorite!  Haha.

I'm out of time...sorry!  Sorry, I have no pictures. :(  The computer won't connect with my camera. Boo.  Also, this letter is super short because I took a long time doing my letter to the president.  Sorry!   I LOVE YOU ALL! 


xo Sister Allen

No comments:

Post a Comment