Monday, December 26, 2016

Me and my companion, Sister Delinila.


MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU ALL!  

I love you all so much and I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas. I hope you are all having a wonderful holiday season.  I have had a great Christmas.  It was so fun to celebrate Christmas and talk to my family.  

My absolute favorite story in the scriptures is the story of Christ's birth; the Nativity.  It is rich in doctrine and has beautiful, uplifting stories of amazing people.  It is also a story that every one can relate to.  I love what Neal A. Maxwell said...

"Each of us is an innkeeper who decides if there is room for Jesus."

I hope each of you have room enough in your life for the Savior of the world.  Let Him in!  Let Him fill your life with joy and beauty.  Let Him in.

I love you all!

xo Sister Allen

Harold and Elizabeth and their cute daughter.  They were baptized on December 17th!


Our Zone Christmas party!

My first time as a STL with splits...I spent the day with Sister Recano!
We were companions before.  She's the best.  I had fun with her!

Our splits companions, Sister Mafi and Sister Recano.  Sister Mafi is tall!

This is Christina, a daughter of one of our investigators.  We are at the ward Christmas party.  She's so cute!

The youth and single adults from the ward put on a show!  They had elves dancing...hahaha.

At the ward Christmas party.

At the Christmas zone conference.  Every missionary received a stocking from some of the missionary moms and dads in the sates.  It was filled with candy, cookies, and all kinds of goodies!

Some of my batch mates.

Some karabao poop....decorated for Christmas!  The little kids always decorate the poop that's on the road (weird, I know).

Christmas Eve!  We watched church videos with our housemates on the night of Christmas Eve to celebrate. 

My pile of gifts!

At Robinson's mall!  It looked festive and pretty.

Me and my anak, Sister Escalante, at the Christmas zone conference.  I love her!

Christmas zone conference.  My zone: Solano, Bambang, Santiago North and South.  



No comments:

Post a Comment